Our Goal :
To prepare and conduct a training program which aims to have our students reflect on their community and current events, generate ideas on the required subjects, assume responsibility, and use individual initiative so as to find solutions to encountered problems.
We aim to raise awareness in subjects that require social responsibility but are mostly neglected in society; besides contributing to the sustained work of various foundations and associations on subjects requiring support in different parts of society by means of the projects to be realized.
- To create an environment for young people to be able to carryout their projects regarding social problems and the changes they want to make,
- To create an opportunity for direct observation and learning from the different realities of the society they live in,
- To provide opportunity to contribute to the development of an efficient civil society,
- To empower them to make a difference and thus, make the world a more livable place
- To promote long term volunteer work in line with the vision they will gain in this work.
In this way,
- To provide the growth of generations who can meet, contemplate the problems of and empathize with people from different incomes, ages and ethnic groups,
- Have an understanding and respectful attitude towards differences,
- Awareness of skills and abilities, strength in communication and organization skills,
- Not only consuming, but also producing,
- Tackling problems by creating solutions while criticizing,
- Determining clear goals, sensitivity to society and the environment.