International Visitor Student Programme
Students getting undergraduate education abroad can study in the status of a guest student in another university for one term or two terms in an academic year by paying the annual fee to both their university and the university in which they will be guests
. Guest students can choose courses from all departments and faculties. Students are expected to get 30 ECTS in a term.
Students who want to enrol in our university in the status of a guest student must fill in the forms below and send them to our office;
- Application form
- A letter of approval by their university about recognizing the term at Doğuş University
- Education Protocol
Guest students are not given a diploma or degree however a transcript and an attendance certificate are sent to their universities. Guest students are obliged to buy general health insurance which is valid in Turkey before they come to Turkey.
Our students who want to go to another university as a guest student should complete their first year in our university and their grade point average should be minimum 2,20.
It is the students’ responsibility to contact the universities where they want to be guest students. Students who will go abroad should buy health insurance which is valid in the country they are going.
Students who want to go to another university as a guest student are obliged to complete and collect the following documents:
- Application form
- A letter of approval from the Dean's Office or the Head of Department on whether the faculty / department of Doğuş University will attend the semester and classes abroad.
- An acceptance letter of a university
- The Learning Protocol
- Academic Recognition Certificate (The Academic Recognition Certificate must be prepared by the student and the Department Coordinator and passed to the Faculty / Graduate School Administrative Board with the courses taken by the student abroad and
the equivalent courses in the university)
- Copy of passport (Visa page)
- Sample of Health Insurance
When the Education Period Ends:
- Certificate of attendance
- Photocopy of passport (Entry-Exit Dates)