Admission Requirements for Graduate Programs
You can apply to our graduate programs with your Undergraduate Diploma and the Certificate of Recognition recognized by Institution of Higher Education of Turkey (YÖK).
Documents Required for Application :
- Application form
- Original copy of undergraduate diploma or Graduation document. In case if a candidate is at the graduation stage, he/she is expected to submit an official letter from universities, explaining their current status.
- "Equivalency Certificate", recognized by Institution of Higher Education of Turkey
- Photocopy of the passaport
Prospective Students must apply through the following web address: apply.dogus.edu.tr
Documents Required for Final Registration:
- Original copy of University Diploma
- "Certificate of Recognition", given by Institution of Higher Education of Turkey . You can make an individual application for the Certificate of Recognition from the link below; http://www.yok.gov.tr/web/guest/diploma-denklik
- Photocopy of passport (must be processed)
- 4 colored passport photos
The full tuition fee must be paid during registration. Parents of the Students, who are citizens of the Republic of Turkey are able to pay in the form of 1 + 9 installments.
Please click to see the Master's and Doctoral
Programs of university.