Application Requirements for Undergraduate / Associate Degree Programs
Foreign students who are in the last year of secondary education (high school) or graduates can benefit from the foreign student quotas of our university in the 2020-2021 academic year,
The applications of the candidates with the characteristics stated below will be accepted;
- Foreign nationals who are Turkish citizenship by birth and who have been granted permission to leave Turkish citizenship from the Ministry of Interior and their underage children who are registered in the certificate of withdrawal from Turkish citizenship,
have the certificate concerning the exercise of the rights granted by Law No. 5203.
- Candidates with double citizenship, who are foreigners by birth and acquired Turkish citizenship afterwards.
- Turkish nationals who have completed their high school education in a foreign country except TRNC (KKTC).
- Those who are TRNC (KKTC) nationals , residing in TRNC (KKTC);those who have completed their secondary education in TRNC (KKTC) and have GCE AL exam results.
Documents Required for Application;
- Application Form
- Original high school transcript or high school diploma
- "Equivalency Certificate", given by Ministry of National Education of Turkey or Embassy of Turkey in their country stating that the regarding high school diploma is equivalent to high school diplomas in Turkey.
- Passport photocopy
Prospective Students should apply through the following web address: apply.dogus.edu.tr
Documents Required for Final Registration (Associate and Undergraduate Degree):
- Original high school diploma
- Original copy of "Equivalency Certificate", given by Ministry of National Education of Turkey or Embassy of Turkey in their country stating that the regarding high school diploma is equivalent to high school diplomas in Turkey.
- Photocopy of passport (student visa must be processed) In addition to the passport photocopies, students with Turkish citizenship must bring ID cards and students with Blue Cards must bring their Blue Cards.
- 6 colored passport photos.
There is no limitation on the validity period of the exams which are in the status of high school graduation exams. However, the validity period of the exams in the status of university entrance exam is two years (SAT Validity period is 5 years).
Exams that are accepted as equivalent to the language proficiency exam for English Departments:
|TOEFL IBT ||72 |
|CAE ||C |
|PTE ||55 |
|KPDS/ÜDS/YDS ||60 |
Please click to see the departments and the languages of our school.