Tuition Fees for Ph. D. Programmes
2021-2022 Academic Year Doctorate Fees (Package Fee)
| || ||INSTALLMENT PAYMENT OPTION |
|2021-2022 PACKAGE FEE ||ADVANCE PAYMENT OPTION ||INSTALLMENT OPTION ||INSTALLMENT PAYMENT ||TOTAL |
|Financial Economics PhD Program ||44,625 TL ||37,931 TL ||36 ||1,240 TL ||44,625 TL |
|Business Doctorate Program ||44,625 TL ||37,931 TL ||36 ||1,240 TL ||44,625 TL |
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management PhD Program ||44,625 TL ||37,931 TL ||36 ||1,240 TL ||44,625 TL |
|Electronics and Communication Engineering Doctorate Program ||44,625 TL ||37,931 TL ||36 ||1,240 TL ||44,625 TL |
- Ph.D. Program Fee Covers 12 Semesters.
- Students enrolled in formal programs are not charged for the courses they fail, with a maximum of 1 course per semester.
- In total, each student can benefit from this right for a maximum of 2 semesters and 2 courses. (Special students are not considered within this scope)
- In case of failing the same course twice in a row in Master's Programs, 10% of the normal tuition fee announced in the year the course is repeated is taken.
- Fees include 8% VAT.
- Thesis Fee is included in the Ph.D. Program fee.
- Doğuş University graduates (Associate, Undergraduate or Masters programs) who want to enroll in Doğuş University Graduate Programs receive a 50% graduate discount from the tuition fee. (This discount does not apply to Programs in Psychology Departments)
- With the TEB Bondless Installment System, installments are made for credit cards with Maximum, World, Bonus, Paraf and CardFinans, Combo features.
- Students who prefer TEB Bondless Installment System option must be 25 years of age or older and working.
- Students registered before the Fall Semester of the 2018- 2019 Academic Year will continue to be subject to their own registration payment terms.
- 10% sibling discount applies. (Siblings must be studying at the same time.)
- The fee per course in Scientific Preparation is 1.650.00 TL.