Date: 15 December 2017
Erasmus+ Staff Mobility Results for Academic Year 2017-2018 Have Been Announced
The call for applications to Erasmus+ Staff Mobility Applications for 2017-2018 was published on our International Relations Web Page on 20.10.2017 and the application period for Staff Training ended at 17:00 on 20.11.2017 and the application period for Teaching Mobility ended at 17:00 on 04.12.2017.
For the Academic Year 2017-2018, 9 candidates applied for Erasmus+ Staff Mobility programme and 5 candidates applied for Teaching Mobility.
All fundamental criteria as regards the selection procedure in staff mobility were taken into account as stipulated in Erasmus+ Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals, Higher Education Student and Staff Mobility, Handbook for Higher Education Institutions for Academic Year 2017 (pg 28-37). Additionally, the Erasmus Mobility Committee performed evaluations using the scoring system used in previous years in order for the selection process to be completed as per the selection criteria set out by the Rectorship.
Scoring system used in the evaluation was as follows;
- First time applicants (35 pts) must be given priority
- Departments/units that has never participated in the program (15 pts) must be given priority
- Application to the country which has not been applied before by anyone (15 pts) must be given priority
- Application to the partner university which has not been applied before by anyone (35 pts) must be given priority
When scored by these criteria, the candidates appeared to have equal scores and additional criteria were needed for ranking. At that stage, the candidates were checked if they had been participated in Erasmus Teaching or Staff Training Programme and, if so, how many times they participated as well as the participation rate by faculties were taken into account and faculties with the lowest participation rate were given priority. The staff who previously participated in Erasmus Teaching or Staff Training Mobility programmes were given -10.
7 out of 9 candidates that applied for Erasmus+ Teaching Mobility and all 5 candidates that applied for Erasmus Staff Training Mobility were approved by Erasmus Mobility Committee.
For Erasmus+ Teaching Mobility for Academic Year 2017-2018, click here.
For Erasmus+ Staff Training Mobility for Academic Year 2017-2018, click here.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE PRIOR TO MOBILITY:
- Staff Training and Teaching Mobility Agreement (you will sign your grant agreement in 2 copies after you get your visa. Those who already have their visas must submit their documents to the office 15 days before they start their mobility.)
- TEB Euro Bank Information:
- Photocopy of passport with the visa pages
- Invoice of the flight tickets
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE AFTER MOBILITY:
1. Certificate of Participation issued by the Host Institution (certificate must be signed, stamped and must show the start and end date of your mobility and proof of 8 hours of teaching.)
2. Wet signature originals of Teaching/Training Agreements submitted on application
3. Online Report Form
4. Travel documents:
- Original ticket(s)
- Original boarding pass(es)
5. Photocopy of passport pages stamped on arrival in/departure from the country