Who We Are
Dear Future Students of Doğuş University!
Doğuş University is a community that welcomes all cultures and makes its education attainable to people from all over the World. The mission of DOU international activity is to promote synergy between the Turkish and European education systems and ensure transfer of knowledge.
Our International Office coordinates events aimed at making DOU a more international university. Responsible for managing international collaborations and academic mobility programmes, Doğuş University International Relations Office guides and supports students and staff in preparing necessary documents, providing useful online services, and solving all the issues, arising during the regarding processes, while incoming and outgoing.
We cooperate with over 80 partner universities in more than 20 countries all over Europe in the framework of Erasmus+ Programme.
This exclusive Student Exchange Programme is a great opportunity both for students and for institutions in terms of expanding cultural, educational, and personal horizons in overseas perspective. Taking into consideration the goals students would like to accomplish while abroad, our main aim is supporting them in making the right decision that will probably change their future educational and personal life in a totally different way and develop a clear plan to do so.
The main objectives of International Relations Office are development of international cooperation of the university in the enlargement of partnerships of DOU, the promotion of its Institutional internationalization and organizational support of international activities.
Areas of work:
- development of DOU partner network, scientific and cultural cooperation with foreign educational and research organizations.
- coordination of incoming and outgoing mobility of students and DOU staff within the framework of concluded interuniversity agreements, assistance in arranging business trips abroad.
To help newcomers settle in, our International Relations Office runs orientation days for international students in the beginning of the semester.
The Orientation Programme includes:
- University registration and residence permit application
- A welcome and questions-and-answers session
- Campus tour
- Instructions on studying in Turkey, support available, careers and IT services
- Opportunities to meet current students who are ready to share their student life experience in Turkey.
Should you have any issues or questions concerning the application process for degree students or residential matters during your student life in Istanbul, do not hesitate to contact the International Relations Office for information and advice.
DOU International Relations Office