DOĞUŞ UNIVERSITY FACULTY OF ART AND DESIGN
2022-2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
SPECIAL TALENT EXAM
Doğuş University Faculty of Art and Design, 2022-2023 Academic Year Special Talent Exams will start on August 02, 2022.
departments that will accept students with the 2022-2023 Academic
Year Special Talent Exam:
- GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT (TURKISH),
- GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT (ENGLISH),
- FASHION AND TEXTILE DESIGN DEPARTMENT,
- ACTING DEPARTMENT
ART AND DESIGN
SPECIAL TALENT EXAM QUOTAS
GRAPHIC (50% SCHOLARSHIP)
GRAPHIC ENGLISH (SCHOLARSHIP)
GRAPHIC ENGLISH (50% SCHOLARSHIP)
ACTING (50% SCHOLARSHIP)
TEXTILE AND FASHION DESIGN (SCHOLARSHIP)
TEXTILE AND FASHION DESIGN (50% SCHOLARSHIP)
APPLICATION AND EXAM CALENDAR
Application Period Start date: July 25, 2022
Aptitude Exams Start Date: August 2, 2022
Exam Hours and Locations
Special Talent Exams will be conducted every Tuesday and Thursday. Sessions are as follows:
FOR GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT (TURKISH), GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT (ENGLISH);
- Tuesday 11:00-12:30 Dudullu Campus Classroom No: D.301-D.305 Drawing Office
- Thursday 11:00-12:30 Dudullu Campus Classroom No: D.301-D.305 Drawing Office
TEXTILE and FASHION DESIGN DEPARTMENT;
- Tuesday 11:00-12:30 Dudullu Campus Classroom No: B1.37 Drawing Office
- Thursday 11:00-12:30 Dudullu Campus Classroom No: B1.37 Drawing Office
- Tuesday 12:00-16:00 Dudullu Campus Classroom No: B2.47 (Acting Studio)
- Thursday 12:00-16:00 Dudullu Campus Classroom No: B2.47(Acting Studio)
Eligibility of candidate applications and documents is checked by the Departmental Commission. Candidates whose applications are found suitable are included in the exam lists divided into sessions.
**For the exam to be held on Tuesday, a list will be created taking into account the applications made on the last Friday.
**For the exam to be held on Thursday, a list will be created by taking into account the applications made on the last Monday.
Candidates will be notified by the Departmental Commission about the exam entrance information by e-mail. Candidates who cannot attend the Exam Session will be directed to other sessions in line with their requests.
TALENT EXAM TERMS OF APPLICATION AND ACCEPTANCE
- Candidates who will apply for the special talent exam in order to be entitled to enroll in the Doğuş University Art and Design Faculty Graphic Department (Turkish/English), Textile and Fashion Design Department and Acting Department in the 2022-2023
Academic year must take the 2022 Higher Education Institution Exam (YKS). Otherwise, the candidate cannot participate in the special talent exam.
- Among candidates with disabilities (physically disabled, visually disabled, hearing impaired), MR (mental retardation), and among candidates diagnosed with "pervasive developmental disorders" autism spectrum disorders (ASD), Asperger syndrome, RETT
syndrome, disintegrative disorder (pervasive developmental disorders in the unclassifiable group) those who have a TYT score of 100 and above are accepted to the special talent exams, provided that they document their status with a "disabled health
board report" The scores of these candidates are valid for 2 years, including the year the exam was held, and those who have a score of 100 and above in 2021-YKS Candidates will be able to use these scores in their applications for the special
talent exam in YKS 2022. (The application form must be filled in completely and the relevant report must be uploaded to the system.)
- All candidates who want to enter programs that accept students with a central placement and special talent exam by OSYM are required to take YKS.
- The procedures and principles of admission to higher education institutions in Turkey for foreign students and those who have completed their secondary education abroad are determined by the Higher Education Council. Detailed information can be reach
from the tab “Those Who Will Get Education With Their Own Possibilities / Those Who Have High School Education Abroad” under the “Student” heading on the internet address of www.yok.gov.tr.
Those who want to take advantage of this right do not have to apply for the 2022-YKS and enter the YKS, however, some higher education institutions will be able to use the YKS score in accepting students from abroad. In addition to this,
candidates with Turkish nationality who have completed their entire secondary education abroad or candidates with dual citizenship, one of which is Turkish, are obliged to apply for the 2022-YKS and enter YKS if they want to benefit from the results
of this exam when entering higher education institutions in Turkey.
- Those who have a 2021-TYT score of 200 and above will be able to use their 2021-TYT score in 2022-YKS placements without entering any session of the 2022-YKS, if they wish, but these candidates must apply to the 2022-YKS. In this situation, candidates
who want to be placed in higher education programs as a result of the special talent exam to be held by the relevant higher education institutions are also required to apply to 2022-YKS in order to calculate their Converted Points. Those who have
never applied to 2022-YKS from these candidates will definitely not be able to use the 2021-TYT score for 2022.
- Candidates who have the right to register for a higher education program with central placement can also apply to higher education programs that accept students with a special talent exam.
- The following three scores will be multiplied by certain weights to calculate the score that is the basis for the placement.
- Special Talent Exam Score (ÖYSP)
- Secondary Education Achievement Score
- 2022-TYT Score (TYT-P)
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED TO SPECIAL TALENT APPLICATION SYSTEM
- 2022 TYT result document (If the document is to be scanned and uploaded, it should be scanned so that the photo of the candidate and the document verification code will be visible. Applications without the document verification code will be considered
invalid.) (in pdf, jpeg or jpg format)
- Identity card back and front photo (in pdf, jpeg or jpg format)
- High School Diploma or Graduation Certificate or a document showing that you have studied in the last year (in pdf, jpeg or jpg format)
- 4.5x6 cm passport size photo taken within the last 6 months (in pdf, jpeg or jpg format)
- Disabled report (only required for disabled candidates, click to view the current report sample.)
- Converted TYT score document (only for candidates using the 2022 TYT score
- I confirm that all digital documents that I will upload in the application form and during the online exam belong to me. (A statement stating that all the documents uploaded by the candidate in the application form belong to her/him)
Candidates whose applications are found suitable according to the documents they uploaded, will be able to take the exam.
- Applications will be made through the online system and no exam fee is required.
- Candidates can apply to a maximum of two departments.
You can access information about the exam results from the Application Inquiry screen in the online
Foreign National Exam Application
Important Note: The application form must be filled in completely and valid contact information must be entered. Scanned or photographed digital copies of the requested documents must be uploaded to the system so that the information
on them can be seen clearly.
AND MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR EXAMS:
Technical Tools and Materials
GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT (TURKISH)
GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT (ENGLISH)
- Charcoal (3D, 4B etc.),
- Eraser and Sharpener
FASHION AND TEXTILE DESIGN DEPARTMENT
- Charcoal (3D, 4B etc.),
- Eraser and Sharpener
- The exam will be held in single stage. The candidate is expected to come to the exam by preparing in accordance with the instructions below.
Acting Department Special Talent Exam
The exam will be conducted in a single stage.
- Candidates will start the exam with group work focused on movement and sound.
- Candidates will memorize and play 1 drama and 1 comedy tirade from each play of their choice during the performance stage and then sing a song of their choice.
- During the exam, the jury can do additional work (movement, improvisation, diction, etc.)
- The department jury will evaluate the candidate who completes the stage.
Important Note: ASM Academy will provide mentoring support free of charge to students who enroll in our school with the Talent Exam and workshops will be organized with our students.
* Candidates should bring with them the application form, photocopy of the identity card (front and back) and the OSYM result TYT printouts. (Those who do not have their printouts with them will not be admitted to the exam.) )
Information about the exam results can be accessed from the Application Inquiry screen in the online
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FINAL REGISTRATION
- High School Diploma original or Notarized photocopy
- Original and photocopy of Identity Card
- OSYM Result Document,
- Military status certificate for male candidates (2000 and before)
- 2 Photographs
* Candidates who are eligible to register have 7 days to register by
contacting the Student Affairs. The registration rights of the candidates who do not register within 7 days will be limited to the quota.