DOĞUŞ UNIVERSITY FACULTY OF ART AND DESIGN
2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
SPECIAL TALENT EXAM
Doğuş University Faculty of Art and Design, 2021-2022 Academic Year Special Talent Exams will start on August 10, 2021.
departments that will accept students with the 2021-2022 Academic
Year Special Talent Exam:
- GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT (TURKISH),
- GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT (ENGLISH),
- FASHION AND TEXTILE DESIGN DEPARTMENT,
- ACTING DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION AND EXAM CALENDAR
Application Period Start date: August 5, 2021
Aptitude Exams Start Date: August 10, 2021
Exam Hours and Locations
Special Talent Exams will be conducted every Tuesday and Thursday. Sessions are as follows:
FOR GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT (TURKISH), GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT (ENGLISH);
- Tuesday 11:00-12:30 Dudullu Campus Classroom No: B1.30-Z.47 Drawing Office
- Thursday 11:00-12:30 Dudullu Campus Classroom No: B1.30-Z.47 Drawing Office
FOR TEXTILE and FASHION DESIGN DEPARTMENT;
- Tuesday 11:00-12:30 Dudullu Campus Classroom No: B1.37 Drawing Office
- Thursday 11:00-12:30 Dudullu Campus Classroom No: B1.37 Drawing Office
FOR ACTING DEPARTMENT;
- Tuesday 12:00-16:00 Çengelköy Campus Conference Hall
- Thursday 12:00-16:00 Çengelköy Campus Conference Hall
Eligibility of candidate applications and documents is checked by the Departmental Commission. Candidates whose applications are found suitable are included in the exam lists divided into sessions.
**For the exam to be held on Tuesday, a list will be created taking into account the applications made on the last Friday.
**For the exam to be held on Thursday, a list will be created by taking into account the applications made on the last Monday.
Candidates will be notified by the Departmental Commission about the exam entrance information by e-mail. Candidates who cannot attend the Exam Session will be directed to other sessions in line with their requests.
TALENT EXAM TERMS OF APPLICATION AND ACCEPTANCE
- Candidates who will apply for the special talent exam in order to be entitled to enroll in the Doğuş University Art and Design Faculty Graphic Department (Turkish/English), Fashion Design Department and Acting Department in the 2021-2022 Academic
year must take the 2021 Higher Education Institution Exam (YKS) and get at least 150 or more from the Basic Proficiency Exam (TYT). Otherwise, the candidate cannot participate in the special talent exam.
- Among candidates with disabilities (physically disabled, visually disabled, hearing impaired), MR (mental retardation) and among candidates diagnosed with "pervasive developmental disorders" autism spectrum disorders (ASD), Asperger syndrome, RETT
syndrome, disintegrative disorder (pervasive developmental disorders in the unclassifiable group) those who have a TYT score of 100 and above are accepted to the special talent exams, provided that they document their status with a "disabled health
- All candidates who want to enter programs that accept students with a central placement and special talent exam by OSYM are required to take YKS.
- The procedures and principles of admission to higher education institutions in Turkey for foreign students and those who have completed their secondary education abroad are determined by the Higher Education Council. Detailed information can be reach
from the tab “Those Who Will Get Education With Their Own Possibilities / Those Who Have High School Education Abroad” under the “Student” heading on the internet address of www.yok.gov.tr.
Those who want to take advantage of this right do not have to apply for the 2021-YKS and enter the YKS, however, some higher education institutions will be able to use the YKS score in accepting students from abroad. In addition to this,
candidates with Turkish nationality who have completed their entire secondary education abroad or candidates with dual citizenship, one of which is Turkish, are obliged to apply for the 2021-YKS and enter YKS if they want to benefit from the results
of this exam when entering higher education institutions in Turkey.
- Those who have a 2020-TYT score of 200 and above will be able to use their 2020-TYT score in their 2021 placements without entering any session of the 2021-YKS, if they wish, but these candidates must have applied for the 2021-YKS
(The application form must be filled in completely and the relevant report must be uploaded to the system.)
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED TO SPECIAL TALENT APPLICATION SYSTEM
- 2021 TYT result document (If the document is to be scanned and uploaded, it should be scanned so that the photo of the candidate and the document verification code will be visible. Applications without the document verification code will be considered
invalid.) (in pdf, jpeg or jpg format)
- Identity card back and front photo (in pdf, jpeg or jpg format)
- High School Diploma or Graduation Certificate or a document showing that you have studied in the last year (in pdf, jpeg or jpg format)
- 4.5x6 cm passport size photo taken within the last 6 months (in pdf, jpeg or jpg format)
- Disabled report (only required for disabled candidates, click to view the current report sample.)
- Converted TYT score document (only for candidates using the 2020 TYT score
- I confirm that all digital documents that I will upload in the application form and during the online exam belong to me. (A statement stating that all the documents uploaded by the candidate in the application form belong to her/him)
Candidates whose applications are found suitable according to the documents they uploaded, will be able to take the exam.
- Applications will be made through the online system and no exam fee is required.
- Candidates can apply to a maximum of two departments.
You can access information about the exam results from the Application Inquiry screen in the online
Special Talent Exam Application Form
Foreign National Exam Application
Important Note: The application form must be filled in completely and valid contact information must be entered. Scanned or photographed digital copies of the requested documents must be uploaded to the system so that the information
on them can be seen clearly.
AND MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR EXAMS:
Technical Tools and Materials
GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT (TURKISH)
GRAPHIC DEPARTMENT (ENGLISH)
- Charcoal (3D, 4B etc.),
- Eraser and Sharpener
FASHION AND TEXTILE DESIGN DEPARTMENT
- Charcoal (3D, 4B etc.),
- Eraser and Sharpener
- The exam will be held in single stage. The candidate is expected to come to the exam by preparing in accordance with the instructions below.
Acting Department Special Talent Exam
The exam will be conducted in a single stage.
- Candidates will memorize and play 1 drama and 1 comedy tirade from one each play of their choice during the performance stage, and then sing a song of their choice.
- During the exam, the jury can do additional work (movement, improvisation, diction, etc.)
- The department jury will evaluate the candidate who completes the stage.
* Candidates should bring with them the application form, photocopy of the identity card (front and back) and the OSYM result TYT printouts. (Those who do not have their printouts with them will not be admitted to the exam.) )
Information about the exam results can be accessed from the Application Inquiry screen in the online
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FINAL REGISTRATION
- High School Diploma original or Notarized photocopy
- Original and photocopy of Identity Card
- OSYM Result Document,
- Military status certificate for male candidates (2000 and before)
- 2 Photographs
* Candidates who are eligible to register have 7 days to register by
contacting the Student Affairs. The registration rights of the candidates who do not register within 7 days will be limited to the quota.