- Submit the Certificate of Participation to our International Relations Office.
- Submit the Transcript of Records to our International Relations Office.
- Submit the photocopy of the sealed part showing your departure and departure dates on your passport to our International Relations Office.
- Submit the original Learning Agreement documents to our International Relations Office.
- Fill in the Student Final Report Form that will be provided to you in order to receive the remaining amount of the Erasmus grant.
The students who do not attend the courses, take the examinations and/or fulfill the responsibilities they are obliged to perform as students during the time they were abroad are not going to be paid the remaining amount of the grant. It is the University’s initiative as to whether deduct more than 20% of the total amount of the grant. In addition, students who fail at least two-thirds of the course schedule (total number of credits) determined in the Learning Agreement are considered as unsuccessful.
Moreover, students who do not submit their documents to the University’s Erasmus office by the deadline will not be paid 20% of the grants. The grants that are not paid despite being foreseen to be paid in the first plan and/or the grants that are requested to be paid back after payment is done are returned to the initial grant provider.
Grants will not be paid in the case when the student leaves the city/country where he/she is staying for more than one week for the reasons that have nothing to do with students’ learning activities, excluding holidays. Even if it has been done before, the grant is demanded to be paid back.