One of the primary policies of Dogus, University is to increase the number and quality of scientific research projects (BAP) and non-BAP projects. In this context, priority is given to projects with the following characteristics.
- Projects supported by international / national funds
- Joint projects with other international / national scientific organizations
- Projects involving more than one faculty member
- Interdisciplinary projects
- Projects involving university-industry cooperation
- Infrastructure projects prepared for the establishment of educational and research infrastructures (laboratories, etc.) of the departments
- Projects whose results may be published and / or patented in peer-reviewed journals with international indexes
- Projects with the potential to implement the results with content and visual results that may contribute to university-industry cooperation.