Technology Transfer Office
T.C. DOĞUŞ UNIVERSITY, “Technology Transfer Office-DITTO” was established on 16.4.2015. The Office has the following objectives: “Promoting economical and social development through the academical experience and knowledge to transfer the technology to the industrial sectors; transforming such scientifical expertise into commercial products, process and services to diffuse them into the society; coordinating and managing intellectual propriety rights of academicians and promoting academical enterpreunership”
The Office’s main activites:
- Developing University-Industry relationship. Promoting interrelationship with other national and international Technology Transfer Offices.
- Informing academicians about recent Project calls and conference/congress/seminars organizations.
- To promoto contracted Projects with industry.
- Providing consultanting and information services for the academical personnel about the intellectual propriety applications and licencing of technologies.
- Providing consultanting and information services for the academical personnel about the commercialization of technologies; founding spinn off companies for them. Businesss development and marketing services.